Green Dot Bank Secured Credit Card
The Green Dot primor® Visa® Classic Secured Credit Card is the only secured credit card recommended by Credit Security Group.
What makes this card the best secured card on the market?
- Based on our experience, this is by far the fastest reporting card: as fast as one week, less than 30 days every time;
- As low as $200 security deposit;
- No inquires on your credit report;
- It is a bank credit card, the best for FICO scores.
How should the card be used to increase your score?
- Don't charge anything until after you receive – and pay – your second bill.
- When you receive the first month's bill, pay the amount minus $10. Leave a $10 balance on the card. (The first month's bill will be your yearly fee for the card.)
- When you receive the second month's bill – and from then on – pay the full amount by the due date and use the card once a month for a $10 or less purchase.
- Every month after you receive the second month's bill, pay the account to zero and charge $10.